Thanks Mick, always good to get great feedback from you.
Wow Joan, your website is humongous - can see your connection like with automatic drawing "Touching the pulse". http://www.goddessilluminaria.com/nitehand.html
Hahah yes could be a spider web Kerry. The 'web' bit could also be a tunnel, focus, pathway. Quite like your idea of whipping up wonders!
Very short collagraph lesson so Miss Daze can stop going ... der. The word collagraph is made up of collage and graphic. I add and subtract from a piece of card. With this one I cut into two card pieces with a knife, and added sticky tape to one, then coated both in shellac. Printed intaglio on an etching press to produce final collagraph. Collagraph is what I specialise in.
i was mesmorized by this one. i liked it alot and thought i should check out your previous illofriday pieces since this is my first time on your blog. awesome stuff! cant wait to see some more.
Thanks for your kind comments Jason, Antonio, Chacha and Detlef. Interesting you see a stained glass window Tony. Perhaps means ambition to see light with differing tones and texture. Glad I didn't do it rose coloured. Hmmm voodoo church with snake-like windows ... perhaps you detect my ambition will undoubtedly involve nightmares. First webs and spiders, then voodoo and snakes ... just as well Anonymous.
I really love this piece Anon. The collagraph technique was very effective. It reminded me not so much strictly of a spider's web, but of the person weaving their fate. It's beautiful.
Thank you for your comment. I enjoy your Ambition piece. The composition is such that it is open for many different interpretations. Like someone said, I immediately thought of web imagery and how inadequate human hands would be to form such intricate detail. Deep, huh? :-)
Wow! your work on this site has totally blown me away. Thankyou so much for your kind comments on my blog. "Daring" is my favorite it just leaves me speechless!
This is REALLY COOL! I like it a lot. Yup, cool singularity. Love the hands, colors, textures.
They rounded the deer up and had them in cages. Some of them were sick (Chronic wasting disease?) But not all of them, the had them divided by sick, not sick, and questionable. But what they did with them after that I don't know. They are gone from the cages. I am expecting, if I can, to post more about this in the comping days.
20 Comments:
A,
This is another beautiful print. Well done!
I like it!
....Joan
http://www.aztriad.com/joanalll.html
beautiful, i love the web. spiders constantly amaze me, at their ability to whip up one of those wonders in the matter of minutes.
cheers,
kerry
Spider? My ant and that little butterfly that floats around on your page had better watch out.
Beautiful work, Anon. Though, I have no idea what collagraph is...der.
Thanks Mick, always good to get great feedback from you.
Wow Joan, your website is humongous - can see your connection like with automatic drawing "Touching the pulse". http://www.goddessilluminaria.com/nitehand.html
Hahah yes could be a spider web Kerry. The 'web' bit could also be a tunnel, focus, pathway. Quite like your idea of whipping up wonders!
Very short collagraph lesson so Miss Daze can stop going ... der. The word collagraph is made up of collage and graphic. I add and subtract from a piece of card. With this one I cut into two card pieces with a knife, and added sticky tape to one, then coated both in shellac. Printed intaglio on an etching press to produce final collagraph. Collagraph is what I specialise in.
And, no I have no ambition to be a spider. LOL
Thanks for stopping by. I appreicate the kinds comments. This is an exception piece. You do excellent work.
Beautiful I love your artwork! very inspirational...
i was mesmorized by this one. i liked it alot and thought i should check out your previous illofriday pieces since this is my first time on your blog. awesome stuff! cant wait to see some more.
I love the stained-glass window look. Maybe it would be in a voodo church, as the the spiarl above is a bit snake-like :) Pretty cool
The colours in this and the effect are really well executed - another great take on the theme.
Detlef
http://www.detlefjumpertz.com
Thanks for your kind comments Jason, Antonio, Chacha and Detlef. Interesting you see a stained glass window Tony. Perhaps means ambition to see light with differing tones and texture. Glad I didn't do it rose coloured. Hmmm voodoo church with snake-like windows ... perhaps you detect my ambition will undoubtedly involve nightmares. First webs and spiders, then voodoo and snakes ... just as well Anonymous.
I really love this piece Anon. The collagraph technique was very effective. It reminded me not so much strictly of a spider's web, but of the person weaving their fate. It's beautiful.
Thank you for your comment. I enjoy your Ambition piece. The composition is such that it is open for many different interpretations. Like someone said, I immediately thought of web imagery and how inadequate human hands would be to form such intricate detail. Deep, huh? :-)
Wow! your work on this site has totally blown me away. Thankyou so much for your kind comments on my blog. "Daring" is my favorite it just leaves me speechless!
thank you for the encouraging words you left on my weblog. your artwork is gorgeous. :)
Hlao-too about your work Hlao-Roo:)
v.nice
Thanks Ellis Nadler :)
This is REALLY COOL! I like it a lot. Yup, cool singularity. Love the hands, colors, textures.
They rounded the deer up and had them in cages. Some of them were sick (Chronic wasting disease?) But not all of them, the had them divided by sick, not sick, and questionable. But what they did with them after that I don't know. They are gone from the cages. I am expecting, if I can, to post more about this in the comping days.
Thanks Mary Stebbins Taitt :) OHHHHH I'll keep my eyes peeled for more news.
Post a Comment
<< Home