i'm so gonna be your groupie! never was much of one for pompoms and miniskirts, but i'm sure i can be your number one fan without! love both your entries -kerry
Thanks Aravisarawen, word assosiation can make an image bloom:) Cool is in there colour wise. Thanks for your kind words blok and papunella! Don't think I could handle an art groupie with pompoms and miniskirts anyway! If you are Kerry from http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=thegreatcanadianho your work equally inspires me! We don't have the same Great Aunt do we?
hee hee...yes, i be the ho. i'm relieved to hear that the groupie dress code is casual! and it's entirely possible that we do have the same great-aunt...there are many of my rellies in australia. be afraid, be very afraid!;) -kerry
Hey Kerry - I'm probably one of those you're afraid of! I'm glad you pointed out the lil' pixie Steve. Great Aunt lived in the 'World of Fey'. We had many breakfasts .. and lunches .. with fairies at her house .. when we went out ...
11 Comments:
The word bloom makes me think of daffodils. Daffodils make me think of my Great Aunt.
Now this was a really cool interpretation of the theme!
I love the atmosphere you transport with the colors. Great collage!
i'm so gonna be your groupie! never was much of one for pompoms and miniskirts, but i'm sure i can be your number one fan without! love both your entries
-kerry
Thanks Aravisarawen, word assosiation can make an image bloom:) Cool is in there colour wise. Thanks for your kind words blok and papunella! Don't think I could handle an art groupie with pompoms and miniskirts anyway! If you are Kerry from http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=thegreatcanadianho your work equally inspires me! We don't have the same Great Aunt do we?
hee hee...yes, i be the ho. i'm relieved to hear that the groupie dress code is casual! and it's entirely possible that we do have the same great-aunt...there are many of my rellies in australia. be afraid, be very afraid!;)
-kerry
That's very kewl ! I luv that lil' pixie located under the bike ! This has a strong fey vibe to it ! Great illustration ! :-)
Hey Kerry - I'm probably one of those you're afraid of! I'm glad you pointed out the lil' pixie Steve. Great Aunt lived in the 'World of Fey'. We had many breakfasts .. and lunches .. with fairies at her house .. when we went out ...
Am honoured by your presence Aussie Shiraz ... woman is thinking of firemen.
really cool artwork!!!
Thank you A. and I'm glad my art makes you happy Esclava :)
Post a Comment
<< Home