funny, i was going to say the same thing about your work that you said about wally's, that i would like to see it larger than life, my teeny screen doesn't do it justice! cheers, kerry
Thank you miss Elle, glad gorgeous was seen in image for you. Won't be inflicting details of this image on IFs this week Kerry. It has wide, fast and furious brushstrokes showing how I wouldn,t dare demonstate what sometimes feeling in real life, but can do so on paper. Dare anyone to guess what these lovelies might be doing or who they might be.
Thanks everyone :) If you like the bottoms check Miss Daze's (so to speak)if you dare. Mmmm Tony, dancing WOULD be daring for me not on paper having a gammy leg - this is more like thrashing. Other ideas might be: part of a witches circle ... ??
19 Comments:
Wow!
Thanks Wally. I'm VERY impressed with your image, would love to see it wall scale!
Feeling extra daring posting after Soloman's sweet entry.
Gorgeous! Fabulous work.
funny, i was going to say the same thing about your work that you said about wally's, that i would like to see it larger than life, my teeny screen doesn't do it justice!
cheers,
kerry
Thank you miss Elle, glad gorgeous was seen in image for you. Won't be inflicting details of this image on IFs this week Kerry. It has wide, fast and furious brushstrokes showing how I wouldn,t dare demonstate what sometimes feeling in real life, but can do so on paper. Dare anyone to guess what these lovelies might be doing or who they might be.
You are severely talented!
Great work. I can feel the movement. Wonderful!!
Oh so pretty.
Your bare bottoms don't scare people like mine does. So to speak...
beautifully drawn!
That's such amazing work. The Illustration Friday Dance! :)
Thanks everyone :) If you like the bottoms check Miss Daze's (so to speak)if you dare. Mmmm Tony, dancing WOULD be daring for me not on paper having a gammy leg - this is more like thrashing. Other ideas might be: part of a witches circle ... ??
Great peice! So dynamic. I can't beleive I've missed all of your illustration friday posts. It was a pleasure to look through them all now.
-Elisa
wow... i really love the movement and light in this one. the colors speak to me.
wow!!!
awesome works!!!
http://mindfuse.blogspot.com/
Elisa, Brandelion and Heartbreaker, you sound like a new band together ... thanks for your kind comments.
Nice color, form and movement here, next texture, too! :-D
I really like drawing on oil paper, even though it's meant for painting - Mary Stebbins Taitt :)
LOL! I was back looking at this and I wanted to say, nice form, movement and color here--and saw I'd already said that. LOL!
I'm not even sure what oil paper IS! I've had very little training in art.
HAHA! It's a thick paper with texture which doesn't allow oil to seep through. They call it 'oil painting paper' in art shops :)
Post a Comment
<< Home