Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Painted when Fragile

Click to Open in New Window























Oil painting
Canvas board
Size: 300 x 400mm

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really like this post! I can totally relate.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am SO glad you live in australia and not selling, every time i see your work i want it so that i can look at it every day! i'd go broke!it's beautiful and thought-provoking
-kerry

Wednesday, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Janey said...

Very nice, great color and I love the butterflies across the screen - they go well with the picture.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Anonymous said...

I can totally relate back to your 'fragile' illustration rebeccashane! You are in danger of becomming my art groupie kerry - thanks for your thoughts. Couldn't use beyond these colours when fragile, janey; after a great loss left a hole where my spirit once was.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Ellie said...

Wow - emotive. Love the movement and the colors.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very expressive

Wednesday, March 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Fantastic colors

wynlen
wynleDesign

Thursday, March 17, 2005  
Blogger Sara said...

Amazing! I know the feeling in this one :)

Thursday, March 17, 2005  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Thank you Ms Elle, Spunwithtears (sad name) and Wynlen! Thanks for looking at my artwork Sara - I guessed as much from your blog!

Thursday, March 17, 2005  
Blogger jas faulkner said...

Just beautiful! Can't wait to see more of your work.

Friday, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Glad to welcome you back Jas :)

Friday, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home